• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bw legal britannia parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bw legal britannia parking

Good afternoon All,

please can you advise as i have now been given 2 letters for payment from BW Legal, for their client Britannia parking.
    I used a hotel in Maidstone on 2 occasions, in different cars within a fortnight for business. I have since been contacted by Britannia and asked for the POPLAR code to respond as I disagreed with the fines imposed. They did not give me the codes until chasing Via email and since they have given me the codes these do not work to make a complaint.

Since then this has now gone to the BW Legal for £160.00 balance on each recovery. I couldn't make contact with the Hotel to sort due to the fact they were closed for COVID-19!.

Please help as I have already taken a pay cut to support my company and the fact we are making redundancies I just need some help as these have landed on my desk at work this morning.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated,

thank you as always.

*DELETED LINE
    LGM-LUCKY13
    Last edited by lgm_lucky13; 18th June 2020, 08:08:AM.
    Tags: None

First of all edit so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred.* Where these hire cars?* Has the driver been identified?

Comment

Good morning Ostell, Firstly I apologies as I don't know how or that happened in regards the name as this has no relation to the driver. I am currently trying to figure how to edit this post and will remove ASAP.

The cars are both company cars, I used a spare one on the first visit then my own on the second visit, Yes the driver has been identified as myself through letters to my Employer who knew of the location and knew it was in fact myself.

LGM_LUCKY13

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
        First of all edit so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred. Where these hire cars? Has the driver been identified?
        Hi Otstell, For some reason the same is happening on this post also I cannot understand why as this is not intentional.
        LGM_LUCKY13

Comment

So company cars.* Are they owned by you company or hired from a other company?

The parking company cannot possibly know who was driving at the time unless someone told them.* You are inferring the driver again in pist #3.* They can only know the identity of the registered keeper

Comment

The 2 vehicles are company owned yes.
            The parking company are aware of me as named due to making contact for the POPLA codes I tried to appeal against. So the answer would be I have advised them of the named driver. I have edited the posts and these are showing as automatic symbols I am not adding these into my posts.
            LGM_LUCKY13

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X