• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ccj and tsb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ccj and tsb

A few years ago I lost my husband to cancer, we had taken out a large loan for a car before he was diagnosed, after his death I was in a lot of debt, including money for his funeral. I explained all this to Lloyd’s TSB and the put me in touch with Step Change, we agreed a monthly sum, and I was told after 5 years, if all payments were made ( which they were) I would be clear of debt. They contacted all my debtors and they all accepted the offer, I paid every month for five years and finally all my debts were paid, but Lloyd’s TSB ARE STILL HOUNDING ME FOR £2000 .yet according to the paperwork from step change I owe nothing, I have written many letters to Lloyd’s TSB but all they do is end me yet another statement with £2000 on? I thought with a CCJ *after 5 years all debt was signed off.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X