• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Ticket Issued by Private Firm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Ticket Issued by Private Firm

I was issued with a parking penalty from Gemini Parking Solutions (private supermarket car park) 41 days after the alleged incident took place. Can I appeal this on the grounds that it was too late, ie after 28 days
    Tags: None

Where did you get the 28 days from? It's not a penalty, it's a mere invoice.

Was there a windscreen ticket? If there was then they have to deliver the Notice to Keeper between day 28 and 56. With no windscreen ticket within 14 days.

Post up a redacted copy of the Notice to Keeper but leave dates.

get a proper login to be able to continue with this thread
    Last edited by ostell; 24th April 2020, 13:45:PM.

Comment

I had a ticket from machine displayed on my windscreen but was driving a hire car, unfortunately I must have put the wrong registration number into the ticket machine. But the private parking company did not issue a windscreen ticket, just had cctv image time of entry and time of exit. Penalty notice sent to Europcar, then reissued to me, at an additional £40 admin cost! Silly mistake on my part but I'd just lost my mother 5 days before and was parking to visit funeral directors!

Comment

EDit so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred, use "the driver ....." etc. The keeper/hirer received the notice.

So with the Notice to Hirer did you also receive a copy of the hire agreement AND a copy of the original Notice to Keeper sent to Europcar?

What do the undertakers say about the ticket?

Where is the NTH you received?

Yet again it's NOT a penalty a mere invoice for an alleged breach off conditions.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X