• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Reconstituted CCA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reconstituted CCA

Hello Beagles, My first post here! I Have request CCA agreements and have received one from Argos (Moorcroft) and Barclaycard (PRA). They are reconstituted , so I would be grateful please if you can tell me if they have met the request. Looking for unenforceable / settle. Thank you.. ps the Barclaycard has my old address not current when I took the card out!
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Bump!*

Comment

I can not fully read them but when were they taken out?
      I am no expert but according to other posts on here , if you sent a CCA request along with the £1 fee there should be certain things
      1) A copy or reconsitituted copy of the agreement
      2) the Terms and conditions when you took the agreement out
      3 A set of current terms and conditions (or the terms and conditions in force when you defaulted
      A signed statement of account.
      The agreement should have on it
      The name and address of the creditor at the time the agreement was taken out
      Your name and address at the time you took your agreement out (so if you changed your name or moved it must be the previous ones)

I know PRA have a track record of being a bit naughty, I think there was a case , might be on here or somewhere else of PRA v Diana Mayhew where I think even the reconstituted agreement was wrong*

I also believe there is a lot more than just the agreement to look at, but you need an expert*

Comment

Hi. They were taken out in 2007, The Argos one has a Statement of Account (dated 30/03/2020) but no signature, There are no dates from when the agreement was taken out.

The barclaycard one has an old address ( I was not living there at the time as I moved house in 2003) on a separate sheet of paper not on the agreement.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X