• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NCP parking Charge Notice and now Letter of Claim from B W Legal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCP parking Charge Notice and now Letter of Claim from B W Legal

post removed
    Last edited by AJH777; 15th April 2020, 10:26:AM.
    Tags: None

They know who was driving now !!* Get editing

So the driver at the time decided not to take up the contract to park.* If the* notice to keeper arrived about a month later, ie more than 14 days, then there can be no keeper liability.

Have still got the original notice?

Comment

Yes I still have the original notice it was sent 30 days after the incident

Comment

So get editing!!!* The driver parked, the keeper received the notice*

So if there was no notice on the windscreen then they have failed to comply with POFA and they cannot transfer liability from the unknown driver to the keeper. Post up that NTK suitably redacted but leave dates

Comment

Hi - what is the date of the letter from BW Legal please? Trying to work out which legal teams are operating during Covid19? Thanks
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

The letter of claim was sent on the 23d March.

Comment

AJH777 please what do you not understand about "Edit"? This is a public forum and not unknown for threads to be used in court.

Comment

Originally posted by AJH777 View Post
                Yes I still have the original notice it was sent 30 days after the incident
                Hi I am not sure how to upload this as not very good with technology. NTK is in my name but they cannot identify the driver as picture just shows front and rear number plates. It was definitely sent more than 14 days from the incident.

Comment

Scan it if you can or carefully photograph it then upload. Click on the gear wheel at the right of the blue bar that appears when you are posting to get the full options bar. Click on the Photo icon and use the upload tab to point to the file of your photograph.

They don't need to identify the driver, you've done it yourself on here !!!!

Comment

Photo of original NTK attached hopefully you can read dates

Comment

It's too out of focus to be able to read it. When you rephotograph it could you cover up the PCN number and VRM number.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X