• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

blackhorse car finance .voluntary termination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackhorse car finance .voluntary termination

ive had the car for 2 years now ,within days of getting the car i reported an oil leak which turned out to be the head gasket which they fixed for free,had to take it back a couple of days later because the gasket had popped again.few weeks later i took it back to have an oil leak repaired which i paid for...2 yrs and less than 10000 miles driven and the car is now no longer running because the headgasket has failed and caused damage to a piston resulting in a very expensive repair bill....would it be possible to hand the car back and terminate agreement without incurring any other costs. the car is a peugeot 308 09 plate with 64000 miles on the clock...any info would be much appreciated thankyou.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X