• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Justfedup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justfedup

I have challenged PCN notice and decision upheld.* I feel the letter does not even really explain anything.* I sent evidence of their app i used to record car at site which shows no fee to be paid.

They have not even mentioned the app just no ticket purchased.

I want to appeal to POPLA but i have no good explanation from the smart parking.* They say i can pay or appeal but i dont feel they have made a good explanation as to why ticket upheld* Upon reflection i should also have pointed out to them the time delay in receiving notices.* If my son who was driving knew app wasn't working properly then he would not have parked there
    we have 5 notices in total.

Also the car park was free so when my son entered parking was free
    My worry is losing appeal.* can i write and ask for proper explanation as i feel they have refused without even checking the functionality of app which was used each time.
    I just need to know can i go back to smart parking even though they do not give that option.* They just need to clarify.

justfedup
    Tags: None

So you you write a POPLA appeal showing that their app showed no fee to be paid and providing the evidence.* Also mention that the signs state free parking.

So you are the keeper and have Smart been given the identity of the driver?

Smart usually get the NTK wrong and so cannot hold the keeper liable.* *Post up a redacted copy of one of the NTKs.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X