• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I have received a Directions Questionnaire (small claims Track)-HELP!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have received a Directions Questionnaire (small claims Track)-HELP!!

Hello,

Please help, I was taken to court by parking eye and the judge ruled in my favour but said she will refer the case to the small claims court

Today I received a small claims Track (directions questionnaire) from parking eye. It isn't dated but I haven't checked my post for a week.

It says I need to fill it in and return it to court at the address shown on the form N149A but I don't have this form (N149A) so I have no clue of the address. The form also says ( you should note the date by which this questionnaire must be returned and the name of the court it should be returned to since this may be different from the court where the proceedings were issued- BUT THEY HAVEN'T GIVEN ME ANYTHING TO SUPPORT THIS, NO ADDRESS NOTHING!!) Do I contact the court where I won for the details OR call parking eye?*

The form also mentions that if you have settled this claim (or you settle it on a future date) and do not need to have it heard or tried, you must let the court know immediately- I AM SO CONFUSED, I HAVE ALREADY BEEN TO COURT, DO I CONTACT THE COURT WHERE I HAD THE CASE?

Please advise as I am so confused on the next steps. Do I feel in the Questionnaire and send it to court court address in question (do not even have the address as it isn't listed in the letters they have sent)

Thanks for all your help.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X