• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ

Need advice went into Iva back in 2008 as had debts couldn't pay.* Was then advise my a company called carefree in early 2010.* That was miss sold Iva and could* lower my payments and would arrange bankruptcy through them.* I made payments to them 150 a month for about 8 months ending in 2011.* I was led to believe that I was bankrupt, but was only a petition.* And would still have to pay court fees. Have been chased for years from cabot for one of debts hsbc and told them was statue barred as not made payments in over 6 years.* But told me have payments up until june 2014 sent me a summary of 1 pound paymentsbut no info where payments have come from.* Have been threaten by ccj lately. But made no payments to them and last payment to carefree group was in 2011 latest was early 2012.

Can someone help me please.* *I know I should have stayed in Iva now, such a mess

Regards mike
    Tags: None

send prove it letter to them = how paid/by whom/account used and dates bank* etc etc etc they are having a last go no doubt before statute barred you live in England? or Scotland* England/wales 6 years 5 years Scotland keep copies of correspondence on a file recorded delivery* admit nothing anyway

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X