• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Needs help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs help

Hi I have got a problem witch outstanding arrears of my mortgage, 8 years ago I bought a house with my partner and we are both on the mortgagee. After 4 years we have been split and left she made a commitment to pay mortgage. In the meantime the payments were very irregular. It was related with her holidays or trips and she didn't pay before and after. I tried to persuade to sell this house but she refused. She didn't accept any options. After another delay of payment zI applied for a help to solicytors. Mediation and request to sell the house were conducted for 2 years between our solicitor in the last letter from her solicitor was information she is not agre to sell the house , or take my name off the mortgagee or pay me off or her. She wants to keep the house to our daughter 16 birthday. At the moment she is 8 year old. I wasn't happy about that but I was accepted as it is. Last week I had a letter from the court about repossessed the property because she hasn't paid mortgage since November last year. The bank ( which we hawe got a mortgage) took a solicitor. The solicitor is asking me to pay outstanding arrears in order do not take a house .I don't want to pay. I don't have money to pay because now I have a second family and wish the bank to take this house because I'm sick of it. It will sort out my problem. My house worth about £150000 and remaining to be paid is 70000. I need to add as well that she I got a full time job and her income included benefits is about £2000 per month. Can someone help me to sort out the problem or recommend a very good solicitor or lawyer . The court will be at Leeds. Thank you
    Tags: None

did you solve the issue?

Comment

No,☹️

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X