• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Unfair Car parking !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair Car parking !!

Hi there I'm writing this as I'm really stressed about a parking fine that I'm trying to appeal against. The fact of the matter is that I could have stopped all this if the car parking letters had come to the correct address, apparently my documents had the wrong address on due to DVLA error. They have 91 Chislehurst Avenue instead of 94, (91 is none existent) I've sent several emails to Care Parking to appeal against this but they're telling me it's too late I'm out of the time limit and that they've sent several letters out to me (14 to wrong address so I've not received them) since October 2019, they say if I'd have spoke to them then this would have been cleared. I spoke to Bannatynes gym where this parking fine was issued and they printed me a letter off to send to Care Parking and I would not hear from this again. This as now escalated to Zenith security where I've now got a £320 fine to pay because I didn't appeal on time, I didn't know about this till 16/03/2020 so how could I appeal?? I'm at my wits end as I'm a nursing assistant on the frontline who is now in self isolation due to Corvid-19 symptoms, I'm feeling unwell and this car parking situation as absolutely floored me. Bannatyne gym told me that many of their members have been troubled with these situations but got away with it as they sent the same letter from Bannatyne as me, because mine is out of the time limit due to wrong address and DVLA admin error I've now got to pay this fine. I rang Zenith and spoke to someone called Dan, he bullied me into paying this fine over 5 months at £64 which I cannot afford. Please can you help me with this situation so I can get better and get back on the frontline of the NHS ? I look forward to your reply.*
    Tags: None

Why are you paying? The time limit to appeal is a time limit of their own making. I like their comment that if you had contacted them...... How the heck can you contact them if you don't know it's happened?

Zenith are debt collectors and the normal advice is to ignore them, they can't do anything. Neither can the other desk in the office Debt Recovery Plus

Write to Care Parking again with a copy of the gym letter and demand to know why they are ignoring the instructions of their principal. Tell them that the time limit is of their own making.

the amount is ridiculous, I fail to see how they got that high an amount from £100.

It's not a fine, it's an invoice for an alleged breach of conditions.

And stop paying Zenith!

Location of the club?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X