• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Should I pay RLP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I pay RLP?

Hi I’m so so ashamed of what me and my friend did and I can assure you this has 100% been enough to scare me for life I will not be doing anything like this again! We were caught shoplifting in Primark and were taken to the back room. Our names, addresses, contact info and photos were taken but police were not informed. Instead they said we will receive a fine and they let us go (all items recovered). We have both since revived 2 letters each from RLP threatening us to pay a some of £165 each. I have read a few previous threads which advise to ignore RLP but the latest letter is threatening to advise Primark to issue proceedings against us!? I am so worried that our details will be passed onto the police and we will be taken to court and legal action taken against us if we continue to ignore these letters? Please can you advise what to do?

Thank you*
    Tags: None

Still ignore.* The last time RLP persuaded their client to take it to court RLP got well and truly spanked.* Look for the Oxford case in these forums to see what happened,.

Comment

How old are you both?

Comment

So bad and should completely know better I know but we are both 28*

Comment

So you have had two of their letters, but you can get ahead of the game and read the rest here:**https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...rs-rlp-and-dwf

This incident isn't going further than a few letters which you can ignore

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X