• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI and default

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI and default

Hello all

Iv been awarded PPI from the Nat West. However the account it’s been awarded from I never finished paying it off because I had some problems at home and it finally brought on a heart attack and I could not work this was around 1990 ish. *I just got worse eland worse even after I had a bypass hence I haven’t worked since. And Iv been paying those and other accounts a nominal amount each month. But now almost all are paid up apart from the Nat West one
    *I’d resisted the urge to try for PPI then I got drawn into it just before the deadline last year. Anyway it’s thrown up a PPI from NatWest which may cause another. Problem in that if they don’t pay me the PPI I will end up owing the claims company who did it for me around £680 which I don’t have. But then someone asked about the debt. And it was apparently assigned over to a Debt company and that we are no longer the legal owner of the debt. This was in July last year. I also got one from the company telling me they had bought my accounts from NatWest and are now the legal owner of them. *So what will NatWest do with my PPI Now or what can they do now they have sold the debt? *
    I know I’m clutching at straws now. But can anyone suggest what may or could happen?*

Thank you in advance Regards Kosh
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X