• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking eye hallmark airport hotel Scotland.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking eye hallmark airport hotel Scotland.

Hi Legalbeagles.
    This may of been covered before however in short, recently received a bailiff letter from DCBL stating there was an unpaid parking charge of £170.00.
    However the date i was at the hotel i stayed overnight and have receipts and logged into the parking eye at side of reception, i have contacted the hotel and just get fobbed off by them and emails and correspondence ignored, so have sent them an email asking them to send me a log in of my vehicle on the day in question, however were do i stand on this matter if they fob me off again? im 420 miles from the hotel so its not a case of popping in and asking to speak to someone and i know trying to speak to the bailiffs is probably going to be a bust, if anyone has any advice it will be greatly appreciated, Thank you.
    Tags: None

There are no Bailiffs. DCBL may only act as a common or garden Debt Collector and ask you nicely to pay an Invoice for parking.

Comment

Thanks PLODDERTOM just thought I'd check, I wouldn't of minded but the fact i was a guest and paid the parking is a bit insulting, but like banging your head against a brick wall trying to explain to hallmark hotel

Comment

Hadn't realised this took place in Scotland so could be a little harder for them to try and do anything, I'm sure ostell will pop his head in and make comment

Comment

POFA doesn't* apply in Scotland so if they don't know the identity of the driver they can't hold the keeper liable*

Comment

Originally posted by sewabils
            Well, this is a rather unpleasant situation. If the amount is insignificant, it seems that it will be easier to pay and get rid of it. If we are talking about an impressive amount, I recommend that you make an appointment with a bailiff. Of course, I hope this is possible because it is evident that the situation is not easy. I am used to solving all controversial issues in this way. I usually make an appointment at one of the few business hotels in NYC with an affordable private boardroom close to the U.N. It always works, and I manage to solve the problem. I hope you will solve this without additional issues if you haven't solved it yet.
            It would seem AI has a long, long way to go...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X