• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Council flat disrepair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Council flat disrepair

I live in Rotherham in a council flat iv ad issues years ago my flat was so damp I had black mould in every room I went through every option possible for help(housing ombudsman/local councilor/complaints procedure/wrote emails/citizens advice /environmental health didn’t want to know i Got nowhere I ended up living 5 year with the damp and mould the council made me wait until there replaced the whole blocks facia from wood to plastic minor was rotten with holes in cut a long story short iv ended up with respiratory breathing problems I struggle most days with my breathing!i now have rain water dripping from my livingroom ceiling and it’s making my breathing problems even worse because of the damp the council said it’s not leaking it’s just sweating!!i have a videos of rain dripping from the ceiling !its going to end up shorting my life and iv a little girl I see at weekend and she needs her daddy !can everyone please give me some advise on how I can get the council to repair my roof please I’m begging anyone
    Tags: None

Have the council checked the ventilation ? Air bricks , window vents etc ( if they are claiming it's condensation then they should look at why there is such an issue )

Are neighbours suffering with the same ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi thankyou for replying back its the ridge tiles on my roof that need repointing and there a few roof tiles front and back that need replacing that's causing the leaking but council won't repair there say roofs ok and not leaking and the ceiling is just sweating!!all I want is for the to repair the roof iv also got a sagging Joyce from one end to the othe and it's getting worse which is scaring me,,,

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X