• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

county court judgement arrears lowell solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• county court judgement arrears lowell solicitors

hi and thanks for reading , my wife received a letter out of the blue today from Lowell solictors a notice of county court judgement arrears for which she had no idea about, the letter states enforcement action pending and you have failed to make payments required under the terms of the ccj, how would she when she knew nothing of the ccj,they are now threatning a warrant of control,detachment of earnings,or a charging order for a debt she knew nothing about, there client is Lowell portfolio , the claim number is cbhk2f99 there is no date when the judgement was made,just an original debtor, what makes this worse is my wife is currently undergoing cancer treatment and I really don't know how to handle this at the minute, any help would be greatly received.
    Tags: None

sorry this is my post above I posted before I registered in blind panic, forgot to add they are only giving her 14 days to settle this, any advice would be great, thanks
    Last edited by phill2602; 17th February 2020, 18:29:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X