• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Highview parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highview parking

Hi I am new here please help and advise on what I can say to appeal this parking charge notice from highview parking.*
    they are stating I parked in the retail park for 9 hours 48 minutes which I never. You can see my car entering at 11.44am in which I was going to costa then left. The exit photo provided its pitch black my number plate cannot be verified in the photo at all. I returned to the retail park at 9.33pm to get a kfc then exited the retail park. So I wasn’t there nearly 10 hours. Please advise*
    Tags: None

Edit so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred,* use "the driver .........." etc

This is commonly known as a double dip, where the software used uses the first entry and last exit.

Can you show the driver was elsewhere in the intervening time?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X