• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WON court case - yet UKPC file another county court claim - residential parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WON court case - yet UKPC file another county court claim - residential parking

One year ago, UKPC issued a county court claim for unpaid penalties they had issued on my car, parked in my allocated parking space. I fought them in the county court and won, my property deeds give me the right to park in my allocated space with no mention of permits or potential charges, the judge agreed with me that they could not interfere with the rights granted to me in my deeds, UKPC were also forced to pay me £150 costs. -----After the court case I wrote to UKPC to confirm I had received payment of my costs from them and to inform them that any further penalties issued on my car I would consider harassment. There were a number of fines outside of the county court claim that UKPC were still pursuing me for, I requested that they drop these immediately and that I would be replying to any letters from them at £100 per letter, they dropped the other fines.
    1 Year and several penalty notices placed on my car later, UKPC have issued another county court claim for unpaid parking fares. Worst of all the court notice was delivered to my neighbors address while I was on holiday and I now have a CCJ against my name!
    My question is, what damages can I claim against UKPC now? Can I go after them for harassment and stress and for how much? I am also moving house and this is stopping the move from going through. I want to stress their claim is exactly the same as the previous claim that failed in court.**** * **
    Tags: None

Any help with this much appreciated

Comment

Give people a chance to respond !!

So you get the CCJ overturned and then claim for distress and harassment and breach of data protection at £500 a pop quoting the previous case

Comment

Originally posted as guest by accident, wanted to display my profile in case anybody wanted to message me.

As the cases are 100% identical (I haven’t even changed my car), will the last ruling stand or is there any chance a different judge could come to a different opinion?*

Would extremely harsh if a new judge could change the verdict as I have acted on the last judges interpretation of the law.

Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X