• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Allay claims PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allay claims PPI

Hi hope someone can help.*

Last March I filled out an ad on Facebook for a free PPI check.
    I was then sent documents to complete through the post which clearly states to proceed I had to fill out and return which I never did as I decided to go claim. Through the bank direct.*
    I was inundated with text and phone calls from. Allay and blocked them as I did not want their services.*
    I received my settlement direct into my back account in June.
    A few weeks later I received an invoice from allay claims saying I had to Pay them.
    Which I sent a complaint in that I disputed as I hadn't signed to go any further with them.*
    I didn't hear any more from them until November when I was sent action before court notice and court papers but no reference number on.
    *I contacted the court and they said as it didn't have a reference on their to ignore it.*
    I again complained to allay stating I never completed their paper work as I didn't want or use their services.*

I didn't hear anything more from until yesterday when I received court papers this time with a reference number on.*

I obviously want to defend this as I have never signed any paper work with this company and* didn't use their services.*
    Can anyone advise on how I fill the defense in please?*
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X