• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell sent CCJ claim form HELP me please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell sent CCJ claim form HELP me please!

Hi all I have had a look at the forums and seen how much help you have provided to others and I’m hoping you can help me. I have received a ccj claim form issued on 16/01/2020 from Lowell solicitors for 2 debts dating back to 2014 for Talk Talk and Vodafone. The letter states the agreements were terminated as payments were not maintained and subsequently assigned to claimant. A) Total of the sums being xxx *b) interest pursuant of s69 county courts act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum from date of assignment to date of issue limited to one year being £xxx c) costs
    The letter was sent to my mums address were I am not registered as living or on electoral roll. I’m currently homeless do lodging with friends and family as was made redundant last month, I have now found employment but am unsure of my wages as I have a basic salary plus commission.*
    Any advice on how to proceed will be greatly appreciated I have tried to fix my credit and my defaults will drop off aug 2020 I have considered taking out a loan to pay the rent as I can’t afford to have a ccj while looking for a new house,*
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X