• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tm legal services and perch capital tag team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm legal services and perch capital tag team

Having read previous posts, I'm not sure if I should take these guys seriously. I've just recovered from paying a CCJ and my credit file is looking a lot healthier.
    Then I get a letter from TM Legal (acting on behalf of Perch Cap and Gain Credit LLC) issuing a county court claim. They insist I should pay the amount of £568 in installments or in full to avoid another CCJ.
    Considering what I've heard about these guys, do I play ball or ignore them totally? I can't afford to have another CCJ on my credit file.

Attached is the I received letter

Please advise.

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

This letter included a Reply Form like this ? https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...-for-reference

If so yes you should respond to it saying you don't know if you owe the debt and asking for the documents ( agreement, transaction list, notice of assignment , default and termination )

Also separately send the creditor ( so allegedly that's now 'Perch Capital' ) a CCA Request

Perch Capital are not FCA Authorised.

Notice of assignment from Gain to Perch will be important.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      This letter included a Reply Form like this ? https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...-for-reference

If so yes you should respond to it saying you don't know if you owe the debt and asking for the documents ( agreement, transaction list, notice of assignment , default and termination )

Also separately send the creditor ( so allegedly that's now 'Perch Capital' ) a CCA Request

Perch Capital are not FCA Authorised.

Notice of assignment from Gain to Perch will be important.
      They recently sent me a county claim again, so I've responded with a defence (N9B). Gain/Perch have responded via email saying they've received my defence and intend to proceed with their claim.

2 things have happened since I've received this email.

1. I sent a CCA request to TM Legal services. Which I've been doing since October. No response from them.

2. Because it's small claims, the county court have sent me a mediation form (N180). Giving me till before 24th August to respond

Is this a sign that they have no case against me?

Comment

More tactics from TM Legal after my CCA request not acknowledging it, even though they've acknowledged my defence via email.
        Still no NOA.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X