• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Vehicle control services parking charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle control services parking charge

I am in a receipt of a demand for payment of £160 for a parking charge notice from VCS after being parked in an apparent restricted bay at an airport long stay car park.
    I have appealed online and via the independent online appeals assessed by Gladstone. Both were refused.
    I was on holiday and was given 4 separate notices. Nothing was left on my windscreen. I had paid for 1 week long stay parking. I have referenced each of the penalty notices stating that its disproportionate to be fined 4 times. I also sent them images of the car parking payment I made.
    They are proceeding on one of the notices but on the other 3 I just keep getting emails saying they are yet to make a decision. They are now nearly 3 months old.
    I suspect by what I have said in my appeals that I have intimated being the driver!!!
    What is the best advice please? They have photographed my vehicle in a bay, photographed signage by VCS too.
    I have refused to pay at this point as I believe if I pay for this they will then make a decision on the other 3 which they will also expect me to pay.
    I would pay one but certainly not a total of 4 which is totally disproportionate, excessive and unfair.
    I was going to wait till it went to a debt recovery so I could actually speak to someone and explain the situation and negotiate what I'm prepared to pay for being 1 fine only.
    Any advice appreciated
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X