• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Can I get my parking fee back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get my parking fee back?

Hi, I received a PCN from Civil Enforcements Ltd as I my vehicle was captured entering a car park and I hadn’t paid the parking fee within 15 minutes. I paid about 25 minutes after I entered. I’ve had my POPLA dispute rejected and I paid the fine as I hadn’t adhered to the terms of parking, I had mitigating circumstances which were not deemed to be sufficient. I have therefore requested my parking fee back to which I have received a letter back saying “...we are unable to refund the ticket purchased. We consider this matter closed”. A little pedantic I know, but I want my £1 back, which I believe I am well within my rights to request, unless someone tells me otherwise. More to cause them a nuisance than anything else as it will cost them more in admin to respond to my appeal and raising a cheque for £1 than the £100 they got off me. Just a way of sticking it to them!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X