• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

New to site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site

Good morning everyone

I am new to the site and wanted to ask a few questions regarding old debts - from 2010, that my partner has been paying off at a £1.00 per month since that date. one of the debts has now been passed to Drydens Solicitors who are asking for incoming and outgoing forms to be completed. My partners situation hasn't really changed so they dont have a problem giving out the details requested. Mu question is can they do this even if they are paying every month and also because of the time frame? I dont think the debt is statute barred because my partner has been making regular payments since 2010

Many thanks and Hello
    Tags: None

Hi and welcome tot he forum, apologies for the delay in replying. If the situation hasn't changed there's no harm in completing the IE sheets and reiterating that the £1 current payments will continue until such time as things improve xx

You are correct that as payments have been being made it won't be statute barred.

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X