• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Coast financial solutions - welcome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coast financial solutions - welcome

Hi guys, hoping somebody can help me out, I’m a first time poster

i had an unsecured loan of £2500 with welcome finance back in 2006.

I was obviously in difficulty at the time hence using welcome, and eventually defaulted.

I then entered into an Iva which did not go the distance, and I entered into a payment plan with all my creditors.

I’ll be totally honest I don’t know how much I paid back given the time that has passed, but I’m confident it surpassed the £2.5k.

I’ve ran a credit report today, only to find an entry from coast finance solutions for £3.6k showing as late payment.

I couldn’t find much about them on companies house, so was dubious about writing in blind and giving them my details (I’ve moved house in the last 13 years).

I spoke to them on the phone, and they advised it is the welcome debt that was £2.5k in 2006.

I’ve requested a notice of assignment, DSAR and CCA by e mail, but the the question is, can they suddenly start reporting my account as “late payment” after 13 years of nothing??

ive worked hard to repair my credit file, which I finally did last year, so this is a body blow.

The guy on the phone also confirmed I’d paid £10k back already, and they still want another £3.6k.

TIA
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X