• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Employment Tribunal Final Hearing Bundle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment Tribunal Final Hearing Bundle

Hi my name is BiggaS,

I am seeking urgent advice regarding documents for my Final Employment Tribunal hearing bundle, please see info below.

I submitted my claim in 2016 for various section under the Equality Act 2010 and Constructive Dismissal, and whilst mainly representing myself, I was successfully in winning appeal and my full claim submitted for a2 final hearing following ET Judgement of Dismissing Discrimination Claim.

Since my claim, despite them being from the same solicitor's firm, respondent representative has changed 4 time, where the previous 3 have left the firm, following me flagging up errors/concerns ( not saying this is the reason they left, but does make me wonder). I have also shared over 800+ documents (600+ before my 1st PM hearing, thought that what I had to do then additional 150+ following CMO to exchange document for draft bundle).

Respondent representative is preparing the bundle for the final hearing and despite me as mention providing documents to his previous ex colleagues, he has now asked me to provide copies again.

Here is where I need advise, as I do not feel it is down to me to provide documents again they are a big solicitor firm and it's not my fault staff have left and evidence paperwork can not be locate. Thought out this process, they have taken no regards to my disability, well-being or decrease in my financial circumstances since being out of work, both my computer (evidence documents deleted/edited) and printer (unable to print or scan) has been hack since starting to prepare for final hearing, meaning in order to provide copies of missing documents will be an additional financial lost as I will have seek outside source to get them printed and posted.

I have provided respondent representative full details of when documents was sent and dates of document, do I have to provide copies if it is their error?

May I take this time to apologise for long winded message (this a brief breakdown trust me) and thank you in advance for taking time to read. I would be truly grateful for any form of feedback.

Many thanks BiggaS
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X