• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCA is this enforceable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acknowledge the Claim

Send a CPR 31.14 Request for copies of:
    Agreement with MBNA Europe Bank Ltd for a Credit Card under the reference 4129850987
    Notices of Assignment
    Default Notice

Send a Subject Access Request Letter to MBNA for all they have on you.

Send a CCA Request to PRA Group with a £1 Cheque/Postal Order with "CCA 1974 STAT FEE ONLY" written across the top.

Take copies of everything before you end them off and await what comes back. Report back when it does what you have got.

COMPLETING AN N180 DIRECTIONS QUESTIONNAIRE (SMALL CLAIMS TRACK) GUIDE

My posts here are based on my experience of a variety of life events. I have no formal legal training & if in doubt take professional legal advice or contact CAB. If you follow anything I write here you do so at your own risk & I accept no liability for any loss, costs or other outcomes.

Private messages are disabled as help is only offered publicly. I do not come on here in the evening, at weekends or on public holidays.

Comment

Hello i have now received a notice of proposed allocation to the fast track I have absolutely no idea what i am supposed to fill in ,PRA GROUP have sent me yet again another copy of the agreement but have not sent the default notice or a notice of assignment , MBNA have replied asking me what information specifically to which i have replied everything they have Please help what do i do next and what should i fill on on the proposed allocation to the fast track Thank you so much for your help

Comment

What defence did you file ? And did you file your defence before or after the claimant complied with the cca request by sending the agreement ? Is the agreement they have sent correct and complete ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

That I did not agree I filed the defence first then sent letters out to mbna and PRA for the information that was suggested *I used the links above for the requested information The agreement is still the same as before the original terms and conditions are still unreadable*

Comment

Originally posted by joejo View Post
            That I did not agree I filed the defence first then sent letters out to mbna and PRA for the information that was suggested I used the links above for the requested information The agreement is still the same as before the original terms and conditions are still unreadable
            Could anyone help me please i am running out of time to return the form from the court Thank you*

Comment

Hello I would really appreciate some help on filling out the Notice of proposed allocation to the fast track I have requested the above information which i have received SAR from MBNA and a CAA from PRA but I have not received*Request for documents mentioned in a statement of case under CPR 31.14 from PRA
              Last edited by joejo; 28th January 2020, 15:02:PM.

Comment

Hello I would really appreciate some help on filling out the Notice of proposed allocation to the fast track I have requested the above information which i have received SAR from MBNA and a CAA from PRA but I have not receivedRequest for documents mentioned in a statement of case under CPR 31.14 from PRA
                Last edited by joejo; 29th January 2020, 14:33:PM.

Comment

Received a claim? Yes
                  Issue Date: 26/nov/19
                  Have you Acknowledged the Claim?:yes
                  Total Amount Claimed :12,000
                  Claimant’s Name:PRA
                  Solicitors Firm: PRA
                  Original Creditor: MBNA
                  Original DebtCREDIT CARD
                  Particulars of Claim: the claimants claims the sum of the defendant entered into a agreement with mbna for a credit card On 30/04/2013 the defendant defaulted on the agreement with a outstanding balance oN 21/06/2013 the debt was assigned to Aktiv Kapital Portfolio AS Oslo Zug Branch who itself assigned the debt to PRA group (uk) ltd on the 31/12/2014 Notices of assignment were sent to the defendant in accordance with S136 law of property act 1925 Payments of £51 were received up to 24/04/2018 AND THE CLAIMANT CLAIMS 1 The sum of !!
                  Is the debt Statute Barred (have you had any contact with the creditor or claimant over the last 6 years?):
                  List any letters you have sent CCA SAR AND CPR 31.14 REQUEST
                  Any Other Information or Background Details: i have received a Notice of proposed allocation to the fast track which has to be received by the court by 3/2/20 i have not yet received back from PRA the CPR 31.14 I need to send this form off by tomorrow can someone PLEASE HELP*

Comment

Originally posted by joejo View Post
                    Hello i have now received a notice of proposed allocation to the fast track I have absolutely no idea what i am supposed to fill in ,PRA GROUP have sent me yet again another copy of the agreement but have not sent the default notice or a notice of assignment , MBNA have replied asking me what information specifically to which i have replied everything they have Please help what do i do next and what should i fill on on the proposed allocation to the fast track Thank you so much for your help
                    Hello
                    I have posted numerous messages on this thread and started a new one could someone please give me advice on the below i never would have took it this far if i had no support as i have not got a clue what i am doing Received a claim? Yes
                    Issue Date: 26/nov/19
                    Have you Acknowledged the Claim?:yes
                    Total Amount Claimed :12,000
                    Claimant’s Name:PRA
                    Solicitors Firm: PRA
                    Original Creditor: MBNA
                    Original DebtCREDIT CARD
                    Particulars of Claim: the claimants claims the sum of the defendant entered into a agreement with mbna for a credit card On 30/04/2013 the defendant defaulted on the agreement with a outstanding balance oN 21/06/2013 the debt was assigned to Aktiv Kapital Portfolio AS Oslo Zug Branch who itself assigned the debt to PRA group (uk) ltd on the 31/12/2014 Notices of assignment were sent to the defendant in accordance with S136 law of property act 1925 Payments of £51 were received up to 24/04/2018 AND THE CLAIMANT CLAIMS 1 The sum of !!
                    Is the debt Statute Barred (have you had any contact with the creditor or claimant over the last 6 years?):
                    List any letters you have sent CCA SAR AND CPR 31.14 REQUEST
                    Any Other Information or Background Details: i have received a Notice of proposed allocation to the fast track which has to be received by the court by 3/2/20 i have not yet received back from PRA the CPR 31.14 I need to send this form off by tomorrow can someone PLEASE HELP

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X