• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Completing form N208

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completing form N208

Hi everyone
    I am looking for advice on how to complete a filing for a probate inventory and account, using form N208.
    I am a residual beneficiary, having problems getting information from the executor ( my brother).
    who is refusing to give any I formation on my deceased fathers estate, He tells me he has spent £4000 on funeral, wake and change of locks. But has only sold one item from the estate for £40, he boot sales £100, and he has given away my father's car, everything else he has given away to non beneficiaries and charity shops.
    he went comment jewellery that was in my father's estate, or some of the larger equipment like stair lifts and kitchen appliances.
    I have been told the best way, now he has eventually filed for probate ( only because his son wants to buy the other beneficiaries shares in the house at a knock down price) is to apply for the inventory and accounts in the probate court, to find out what has happened to all my fathers belongings, I did ask him for an inventory, but he tells me he didn't make one! Suggestions please?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X