• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Highview Parking Charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highview Parking Charge

Hi
    I received this parking notice today as the registered keeper of a vehicle. I have 2 initial queries.
    Firstly this is the first and only notice I have received despite them saying they have sent a previous one and so I’m being charged the full £70.
    Secondly, I have a GDPR question. If the driver in question hasn’t and won’t given me permission to pass on their details then where do I stand in terms of both GDPR and also my own liability?
    i was told previously that these kinds of charges can be ignored as they cannot make you pay, but I don’t want to cause myself problems by ignoring it either.
    Thanks in advance
    Please see letter attached above
    Tags: None

Are you in Scotland? If the PCN was for a location in Scotland then just ignore. There is no POFA, hence keeper liability, in Scotland. If they don't know the driver they are going nowhere

Comment

Yes we are in Scotland. Many thanks so I simply need do nothing and continue to ignore any other letters that might come in then?
      incidentally where does someone stand in relation to passing on driver details without permission!
      cheers

Comment

It is permitted by the POFA legislation and GDOR allows it for legal purposes

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X