• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello to all... got recommended

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all... got recommended

Hi
    Money saving expert were really nice and recommended I come to this forum for some advice

Basic info

I am a software developer that has his own limited company ( one man band ..since 1992 ).

about 2 years ago I started working for a company developing a system for them and at first they seemed fine ( they own the code not me ). The MD then started becoming more erratic ( it turns out he is ill ) and he started saying I hadn't completed parts of the system that we agreed even though there was no formal agreement in terms of work to be completed etc. All invoices where through my LTD company. The last payment was around October last year. He keeps on asking for changes and I have full time job so reluctantly I do them but I keep pointing out he needs to get someone else.

Today he sends me an email out of the blue to say the system is not as agreed and says we need to sort it out otherwise he will pursue me formally ?

There is no money in my limited company other than my wages for the new company and I have no assets.

Can he really sue me based in what he thinks we have discussed and what protection does the LTD company offer me

cheers

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X