• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Audi VT advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi VT advice

I need to VT my Audi Q5. I know I’ll be at the 50% mark in Sept but I’m currently unemployed and can’t afford the repayments any more. I’m already 1 mi th behind and will be two months come 6th August. I’ve done a lot more mileage than my agreement allows (about 18k) and from initial chats with Audi my excess mileage charge will be around £1200. I also have a stone chip damage on the front bumper and some stone chips in the windscreen. Chips away have quoted me £270 to repair the stone chip but I just don’t have the money to pay it right now so have to hope Audi won’t expect me to pay huge amounts more (will they?).

So do I phone them to start the ball rolling then use your letter template? How would I need to reword it to include the arrears? I am starting a new job Sept so will be getting paid at the end of Sept, willAudi allow me to pay any excess image/damage charges & arrears then or will the expect me to pay upfront before the collect the car? Just getting really confused.

tnanks in advance
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X