• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Solicitors fee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solicitors fee

I have just received a bill for £6500 from a company that offered to chase a claim for industrial deafness for myself, they have said that another company had previously made a claim so were unable to pursue it any further. Now I can remember the other firm from 6yrs ago but nothing ever happened and I didn't recieve a single penny.Now I am very worried as I certainly don't have £6500 available and they were the ones who phoned me and said they could claim for me. Hoping someone can tell me where I stand on this Thank You
    Tags: None

You need to find out what happened with the firm you previously instructed. Are they still active ?

Do you have a copy of the contact you signed with the new company ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ok thanks for your reply I'll get on to the original firm on Monday, but as for any copy of a contract I don't have anything is this something they have to provide me with if I ask.

Comment

How did you sign up with the company ? Any emails? Terms ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

They cold called me and as stupid as it now sounds all I could see was money for me with someone else doing the work (like ppi claims) but at no time did I think I'd end up with a massive bill like this. I'm pretty sure I haven't signed any contract but I have signed for them to access my medical records

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X