• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Brittanyman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brittanyman

Hello I am new to the forum,you may have seen something similar from other users,I tried to make an appointment a few weeks ago to renew my wife's and myself passports,as we live in France,we wanted to renew on the same day at the Newport Passport office in Wales,unfortunately each time that I tried to make an appointment there seemed to be no confirmation I thought it was a problem with the internet,I tried 5 times that day,but no confirmation came,so I tried again the next day,and a confirmation was confirmed,a few days later our bank statement came,and we were surprised to see that all 5 attempts to book an appointment had been debited not at the total cost for 2 people which is 354 pounds,but at 392 pounds,and the name of Teladvisor appeared against payment,also on the same statement,3 refunds were made by Teladvisor,but that means we are still 2 refunds short,and a total of 784 pounds has been debited from our account,I now know that this name Teladvisor is a rogue site pretending to be the official Passport Office site,how can this be allowed to happen?
    Can someone advise me what to do please?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X