• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Car Service Plan - Fixed term

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Service Plan - Fixed term

I have recently terminated my vehicle finance agreement under VT. When I bought the vehicle I also took out a fixed term service plan. After a couple of years, I thought the payments for the service plan were far too high given that I had only required one service in 3 years of ownership (the plan was for 4 years in line with my PCP and the dynamic service schedule in the car told me I would only need 1 service) Audi have confirmed that they have cancelled my PCP agreement but they are saying I now owe them some money for the fixed term service plan because it was not properly cancelled (I cancelled the DD but did not contact them - stupidly!).

The costs against the plan for the one and only service was less than £200 and the total amount I paid was closer to £1000.

They have never written to me to advise me that I will owe them money if I fail to cancel. The DD was cancelled more than 6 months ago and I have not received any correspondence from them to inform me that I will owe them money.

Where do I stand?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X