• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VT’d with VW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT’d with VW

Hi,

i Vt’d my Polo a few days ago and received this email.

Is this something I have to fill in and send back as standard or are they trying to get me to agree to pay charges that I’m not liable for? I understand they will send you things to sign worded in such a way that it would negatively impact you in the long run. I’m trying to avoid this. I want my VT to go ahead. Should I send it back with me details?

Any help would be great, Thankyou!

regardsNathan
    Tags: None

What did you send them? The VT template from this site? If your letter was sufficient for a VT then it is already VTed. Their conditions may (probably will) contain items that are contrary to your interests.

Comment

Hi,

i sent a letter and email to VWFS outlining that I wished to exercise my right to VT. They sent that email back with that template to fill in my details. Should I fill it in?

Kind regards

Comment

Hi,

Also I did use the template from this site, I just made it fit my situation.

Regards

Comment

This is what VW has sent to me. I have a yes/no section to circle to say whether I have read these terms. Could somebody please advise whether I should fill them in?

I hear of people signing this and it basically says you agree to pay fee’s etc. I have attached.

regards
          Attached Files

Comment

Did they send you those new terms and conditions

Comment

They sent the above attached to me and asked me to agree and sent them over the my details and say that I ‘have read the handbook I received and agree’

I’m guessing I don’t fill in and return this.

regards

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X