• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VT Point in my PCP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT Point in my PCP

Hello Team/ @R0b,

This is my first post in this forums but I've been reading about the Volunteer termination process and clauses. I am planning to VT in coming months hence looking for guidance before I inform finance partner.

I took out a pcp contract with Barclays partner finance via Arnold Clark. Thats 64 plate VW passat.

The first payment was made on 24/06/2018 and I am planning to terminate this in first week of Sept. - Say 12/09/2019 (after paying around 16 out of 31)

My PCP details are:
    Loan amount £ 10257.00
    Credit facility (Document) Fee £ 0.00
    Completion Fee £ 0.00
    Total amount of interest £ 1587.17
    Total amount to pay £ 11844.17
    How long your agreement lasts 31 months
    Can you help to know what are the options for me in VT / Direct Termination or surrender as I think even in all cases I might ending up paying a lot of sum towards handing over.

Car is in intact state and have been serviced or under warranty by Arnold Clark. I have taken the pics and stored every month in case of any dispute and have never met with any accident/no claims. Mileage is well under the per/year agreement. I have checked with local dealers, car value still worth around £ 8000.

FYI, I am on work visa in UK and my extension has got refused and now leaving this country in next 2 months. There are no plans for me to come back at all in Future so credit rating will not have any significance.

I hope I have shared enough details to get some help from the experts or people from their own experience. Any suggestion or help is welcome.

Please assist. Thanks.

Regards
    Pankaj

R0b
    Tags: @r0b

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X