• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fencing Removeal on Commercial Lease Rented land

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fencing Removeal on Commercial Lease Rented land

Firslty i am very dyslexic. For give the bad speeling and grammer.

I am renting a Commercial Lease ( ie i rent the land off the property deveopler. Contract until March 2020 ) piece of land near Waterloo in central london. There is a large fence erected around the site. One side of the fence is public pavement and is TFL or Lmabeth council peoperty. Before i signed the lease i made very clear that i wanted to modif the fence ( i want the chop the fence in half and take whole section down ). The devepler were said they can see no problem with this ( have emails stating this ). There begain a long line of decussion and site meeting to plan and discuss the fence coming down.

But, there are large advertising gantry above the fencing that belong to JCD Outdoor advertising. They have a commercail lease with the developemnt. JCD claim that they put the fence up. And the develper have confirmed that they didn't have promission to erect this fence. The fence is quite old. ( I've been told by the deveolper because this JCD have right on the fence. And any modify to the fence needs there permission ).

I belive that the fence is on my leased property. What the legal position here and what right do i have, JCD ( Advertising gantry owner ) and developer. I belive that deveolper can give me permission to take this down. When ever they like. Alos what my right under a commercail lease ( tenant agrreement ) and what action can i do to get the fence down. Also what action can i take to speed and force action of this fence dispute.

Also the developers on my behalf have submitted a planning pallication for the whole. But as part of the my small piece of land. As part of that there dicussed the removel of the fence. What effect does this have on the sitution.

I've aatched photo of the fence and advertising gantry and also drawing of planned modifcation of the fence,

I would be very grateful for any legal insight, guidence, advice and legal postion. And what pressure i can bring either legal or otherwise to force a decision ASAP. Just want to modify the fence.

Cheers,
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X