• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with CCJ from Civil Enforcement Limited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with CCJ from Civil Enforcement Limited

Hello, I am new to this forum and in need of your good advice.
    Can anyone advise me on what the best way is to get in touch with Civil Enforcement Limited, who are based in Liverpool, to pay a CCJ on a parking fine for £347.
    The CCJ dates back to May last year.
    I have applied for Equity Release and a special condition on the Offer is that must settle this CCJ within one month, and forward them written confirmation of the CCJ's satisfaction.
    Equity Release is the only way that I can raise the money to stop a warrant of Possession order from being enforced because of mortgage arrears. I have already gone to court and appealed against the eviction, and was granted an extension for 8 weeks to enable the Equity Release to complete, which will pay off my mortgage and arrears. I am now out of time and need to complete asap.
    However, having tried to pay the Civil Enforcement CCJ, the number I have of 0870 919 5577 is a payment line with an automated message to put in the parking ticket number, which I do not have. I only have the CCJ number and reference number on the CCJ (which is not the parking ticket number). I have also tried another number 0115 822 5020 which gets through to an answer machine with a message, supposedly from their legal team, to leave a message and they will phone back. I have left a couple of messages but with no response.
    As much as I am reluctant to pay this CCJ, it is imperative that I do as quickly as possible. Any advice on how to do this would be appreciated, as I seem to be going round in circles and am at my wits end.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X