• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Met parking fine of 100.00 please helpp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met parking fine of 100.00 please helpp

Hi!

I parked my car inside my family estate to drop of my daughter and shopping to their house. And when i came down i found that I received a parking charge notice, i normally ignore these fines since it private and i never get follow up letters. However I received a fine from Met parking services to pay a fine of 100.00. How shall i deal with this?? Shall I ignore this too?
    Tags: None

You edit your post so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred. Thus is a public forum.

What does your daughter's lease say about oarking and access? Look up the Jopson appeal case where the judge decided that loading was not parking.

What do the signs say? Do they prohibit parking?

You appeal the charge as the keeper so that it arrives on day 26 after the incident. They have to send a Notice To Keeper within 56 days to be able to hold the keeper liable. Get some of that information requested so that you can build an appeal

It's not a fine, it's an invoice for the sum the driver agreed to pay if they breached the conditions of the alleged parking contract

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X