• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Contest a CCJ for fraudulent signiture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest a CCJ for fraudulent signiture

Hi

We put our car in for repair to a local garage.

A week went by and nothing so when asked they said they were waiting for parts, another week and still nothing. We said its ok we can take it somewhere else if it's taking so long.

They said no we have ordered the parts you will definitely have it back by the end of the week.

Another whole week went by and still not got car back.

I said I didn't expect it to take this long, please can we have it back and get it fixed somewhere else. But they would not give us our car back.

Another week went by, and I threatened legal action, just to get my own car back.

After six weeks of trying to get our car back they finally said ok but we will have to charge you for storage. As you can imagine I was absolutely furious.

Also as the car still was not fixed we had to get it told away and to another garage who had the parts needed and fixed it within one day.

I was so furious at the first garage but didn't think anything of it, then they try giving us a £2k plus bill.

The issue here is that they claim that I signed a loan agreement to pay back this £2K in instalments.

I did not sign any document. I have asked to see said document and it cleanerly is not my signiture. I have proof I have the document under the data protection law I demanded to see it.

Anyway it has gone on and on, they sold this 'debt' to somebody else who has now sent me a CCJ for this fraudulent debt that has a fraudulent signiture that somebody else signed in my name.

Who are the best people to go to for advise please? Shall I go to cit advice, or somebody like step change?

Who would be the best at advising on the best course of action for me to take now.

I'm tempted o get a solicitor myself as I'm entitled to legal aid as on low income.
    Tags: None

could you post up a copy of the court claim you have received please?
    remove your identifying details first

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X