• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello everyone I have a problem with Welcome , IND , Intrum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone I have a problem with Welcome , IND , Intrum

So where to begin , back is 2008 an apparent loan was taken out from Welcome finance for £2500 in my name , I applied for a mortgage in 2014 but was denied this due to a CCJ , so I traced it all down and found that Welcome got it at Northampton bulk mail centre , so I asked them for details and it took a few months for everything to come through , I contacted welcome and was told they did not hold details any more about it , approx November 2017 I got a letter from IND Ltd claiming they held everything and a letter for me owing £8900 , so i replied via telephone stating i never had a loan of that amount , within 2 weeks i got a court letter for summons to answer questioning , i attended and was ordered to pay so set minimum amount which they only accepted £10 per month but the court woman told me if it's not mine in her personal opinion right it and told me a few option ie :- ombudsman and pay to get it set aside, so I contacted the ombudsman and they said don't pay anything and they will look into it , after 3 months got an email from them stating IND Ltd had told them it was nothing to do with them and that there is nothing the ombudsman can do as it was under ccj , so I contacted Welcome finance and IND for all and everything after 4 months IND replied with just a credit agreement , no reply from welcome finance was received, then November 2018 get another court summons for questioning but a week prior I had already put in for it go be set aside because I telephoned Welcome finance and under the new GDPR they had go release all info about me , now it gets interesting, the paperwork they hold has the loan made out in a cheque made payable to someone else , end of February I got a court date, and separately a letter from Intrum UK ltd saying they were now in charge of everything and a witness statement that they were asking leave of the court to introduce and that they ask the court to throw out my case because of CPR 13.3 as too much time has passed
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X