• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Marston holding enforcement agent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marston holding enforcement agent

Hi all need help.

So two days ago I got a goods remove notice posted through my door from Marston Holdings. I have never heard of them before and have never received any letters from them and have no idea what this is. I have emailed them to ask what this debt is for but it's £530.

My wife is I'l and can not get around that well so have informed them of this but what rights do I have as this is all new to me. At the top of the removal notice it says HMCTS sussex.

I am think it maybe council tax from last year which I could not pay due to being unemployed and caring for my wife which is still the case.

Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

If it is on behalf of HMCTS Sussex it will be for an unpaid Magistrates Court Fine. Usually for TV Licence or motoring offences, you do need to treat this as a matter of urgency as the Warrant the Bailiff has includes the power to force entry. There is always a chance they have you mixed up with someone else, when was the last time you moved?

Comment

It's in my name. I have no paperwork for anything. Is it normal to just take someone to court with nothing. I have not moved been there for 13 years. Has my name written on it. I have emailed marston Holdings as I have never had anything from them. Complete surprise too me.

Comment

Could be a mix up over tracing a name - is yours common - it is no good contacting Marstons you need to get in touch with the Court - possibly dealt with here https://courttribunalfinder.service....usiness-centre .

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X