• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draft Directions thoughts attached ( Word doc )

DRAFTDIRECTIONSstatic.doc
    1. This case be allocated to the small claims track
    2. The claim be stayed for one month to enable the parties to attempt to settle the claim.
    3. Each party must inform the court immediately if the claim is settled whether or not it is then possible to file a draft consent order to give effect to their agreement.
    4. Each party must deliver Witness Statements to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than 4pm on [14 days prior to the hearing]
    5. The original documents must be brought to the hearing.
    6. No permission is given for expert evidence
    7. Evidence will not be permitted at trial from any witness whose statement has not been disclosed in accordance with this Order.

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Did you do any more on the reply to the defence ? That wants filing and serving with the DQ. Hopefully the rough bits I started on gave a sensible start point.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I'm just sorting school run and then I will post, Thankyou so much for your help. Your fantastic, your help is very much appreciated

Comment

Reply to their defence, I tweak what you put, ie. Damage and already discussed before price agreed etc. My laptop has died so going to have to do all on phone, not an issue just rakes a bit longer. Not my day

Comment

Yes and add in there that you turn down their offer of £2600 against the £10400 you have claimed, bearing in mind the van was bought for £19k in March and they agreed to buy it for £15k in July after already discussing the damage which they have put a figure on of £800 ( which you can invite them to evidence if you wish ), so they've already got a decent £4k discount on what the static cost new and it was only 3 months old, and it was on their land with their daughter living there so they had no other costs.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X