• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BW Legal - Lowell Portfolio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BW Legal - Lowell Portfolio

Hi,

Last Thursday (24th) I was called by BW Legal, acting on behalf of Lowell Portfolio claiming I owe £900 for an old o2 contract which was apparently taken out in 2011 and defaulted in 2011. They were asking for immediate payment or were sending a bailiff out. Firstly, when I answered they wanted to verify my name and address but when I gave my address they said that isn't what they had on file, so I gave an old address which they said yes that's correct. Then they started telling me about a CCJ that was filed against me in 2014 and is outstanding... immediate payment was required and bare in mind this was all without any information, they wouldn't tell me the account number, the telephone number etc, im currently with o2 and have been for many years with the same number.

After a heated discussion of me telling them I wasnt paying anything till I had proof by email or post, he got very threatening and said that he needed my new address, I didn't want to give him it I asked him to send it by email, he then said he would just go to the recording to the first address I said at the beginning of a call and just send a bailiff out... I said I wanted full letters and proof of claim for CCJ and any / all information regarding this supposed o2 account the defaulted in 2011.

The guy told me he would send out by letter and would call me back in a week to discuss further with me.... I haven't had anything since this... but they have been calling me again today non-stop, I haven't answered as i'm at work, but I have done a lot of reading into BW legal and their tactics it sounds super sketchy and like they just try scare people, so I would appreciate if anyone could give me some advice of how to further deal with them?

Thanks in advance.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X