• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Prestige Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prestige Finance

I have missed payments with the above company since my Husband got sick and we haven't been able to work and we are on benefits my husband gets pip payments. I have explained all this to prestige Finance to see if they could reduce the payments and they wouldn't so we have fallen behind to the point of a possession order being applied for which was suspended. I needed to pay this by a certain date of which I have the funds to pay although it's sort by £2000 so they told me what I would be offering to pay them which I have put all in a email to them, to which they responded by saying management need to look over it to see if they will except this and that was Monday this week to which I am still waiting. I have emailed them again today has I want to make my contractual payment and again they have said to wait for the outcome to see if my offer is acceptable so I am trying to resolve this but they are taking there time for some reason. I am just worried that they will go possession order to be upheld without telling me and so wexeill be homeless with a very disabled husband.
    Tags: None

Today I payed prestige Finance and they rang me saying they want to see where I got my funds from inorder to clear arrears I said family member and they said they would like to see my bank statement showing this do I have to show them.

Comment

Have you cleared the arrears in full and are continuing with the contractual monthly payments going forward? or do you still have a shortfall of £2000 of arrears ? They have a suspended possession order against you? Was that suspended on the basis you paid the arrears by x date - and you've not been able to do that in full ?

Are you in contact with Citizens Advice at all? If your home is at risk because of these arrears on a secured loan they should be able to help you with negotiating sorting things out with Prestige.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X