• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello from Shazzzaa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Shazzzaa

Hi Everyone ,
    I知 Shazzzaa, I have a son who is 10 with severe Autism and had to give up work to be his full time carer and I now spend my free time fighting for SEN Families who are being shafted by their local councils and the Government in general, most of us are in lots of debt due to having to manage off a pittance in benefits and trying to look after our kids as best we can with limited help and resources.
    I have single handed fought 2 local Authorities to overturn decisions that were not in line with statutory guidance and forced them to update their policies with the same statutory guidance, i have joined after a friend recommended your site to learn from you all ...that it may help more SEN children and families who contact me for advice to get the right outcome to their plights, I look forward to reading up on your forums xx
    Shazzzaa❤️

I am not legally trained so all my advice ,suggestions are done with the best of intentions but if in doubt please seek legal advice .
    Tags: None

HI Shazza You are very welcome, I suspect learning will work both ways .... it sounds like you have had your work cut out and are using your experiences to try and help other people in similar positions - pretty much as we do here ..... coincidentally ( chucking you in the deep end ) I wonder if with your experience you might be able to look in on a thread posted today - unauthorised absence prosecution for attendance issues at school due to health difficulties with the children.... might be your area of knowledge https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...ocal-authority
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

My sons off school today with the snow but I値l have a look later this afternoon when his Dad comes to take him out, without even looking if there is proof of illness the fine is illegal but I値l need to read all of it , love being thrown in within 10 minutes
      Shazzzaa❤️

I am not legally trained so all my advice ,suggestions are done with the best of intentions but if in doubt please seek legal advice .

Comment

Thank you xx

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X