• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Default Judgement TM Legal/Moriarty/Motormile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default Judgement TM Legal/Moriarty/Motormile

Received a claim? Yes/No: NO
    Issue Date: 05/2018
    Have you Acknowledged the Claim?: N/A
    Total Amount Claimed : £300
    Claimant’s Name: TM Legal
    Solicitors Firm:
    Original Creditor:
    Original Debt (eg. Credit card/Loan/Overdraft) : Pay Day Loan?
    Particulars of Claim: ( Please type out in full excluding names/account numbers/exact amounts ):
    Is the debt Statute Barred (have you had any contact with the creditor or claimant over the last 6 years?):
    List any letters you have sent (eg: CCA/ CPR ):
    Any Other Information or Background Details:

Hello,

I have opened a letter from TM Legal Services discussing an agreement to repay my County Court Judgement. This is the first I have heard of the CCJ and I have checked my credit file and I do appear to have an active CCJ from May last year.

I did have a terrible time with pay day loans several years back but was always on the look out for any notice of court proceedings so as to defend them. I have moved since then but still get post but this one has obviously slipped through and there has been a default judgement against me.

I am in better circumstances now and am happy to accept any money I actually owe despite I was probably lent to irresponsibly (so was I). My aim would be to set aside the CCJ if this is in anyway possible?

I will call the County Court Business Centre to request details of the judgement.

I have also found emails, with a recent one threatening Attachment of Earnings. Should I contact TM Legal? Is it likely they will agree to set aside?

Any information you can help me with would be greatly appreciated and please ask if you need more from me

Many thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X