• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BW legal .payday uk...help defence due today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BW legal .payday uk...help defence due today!

Good Afternoon, thankyou for letting me join, ive been lurking for a while, this is my first post. Cutting it a bit fine now , but I have been served CCJ papers which have been acknowledged, defence due in today CPR request papers recieved this morning from BW legal. Provided assignment notice to PRAC on 9/12/16. Notice of PRAC acquiring debt dated 13.2.18. However they have said they do not have copy of default notice.
    I have been made an offer of 20 per cent off my debt. Tempted to take it to be honest i have made myself ill over this and i have terrible headache and stomach cramps today. Unable to afford legal help.
    Is it worth me going to court if they cannot provide default notice? Or should i just take the offer? Would really appreciate any input
    Tags: None

Oh i forgot credit agreement provided 03/8/13 MEM consumer finance

Comment

Whether you took the 20% off or entered a defence, can i suggest that you look at making an affordability complaint to Payday UK? And to any other payday lenders you were using? See https://debtcamel.co.uk/payday-loan-refunds/ for what an affordability complaint is and how to make one, with a free template letter.

NB your complaint goes to the original lender, not any debt collector. And if you are defending the Claim, you still need to continue with that, don't stop it when you put a complaint in.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X