• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

York House Medical Centre Parking Fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• York House Medical Centre Parking Fine

Hi,

I received a £100 fine from Parking Eye for parking at York House Medical Center in Woking. I was in the building for 10 minutes to register with Goldsworth Park Medical Practice. I received the fine a week later. No one at the practice mentioned anything about parking fine etc and happily gave me the forms to fill in. I find the sum of the fine reprehensible and wish to appeal. Has anyone had a similar experience to this? What is the best way to appeal?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Tags: None

Hi and welcome
    As Parking Eye is employed by the Medical Centre your best avenue of action is to go back to the surgery (and this time enter your vehicle details on the system in reception) and explain what happened ask them to tell Parking Eye to cancel the charge.

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
      Hi and welcome
      As Parking Eye is employed by the Medical Centre your best avenue of action is to go back to the surgery (and this time enter your vehicle details on the system in reception) and explain what happened ask them to tell Parking Eye to cancel the charge.
      Ok great. Will do. Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X