• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee

Hi all
    Tags: None

I’m writing for abit I’d advise I’ve had my car on finance for 3 years now with marsh finance. September 2017 I was taking in to hospital with type 1 diabetes and was on the sick from work till my blood sugar was ok which was 2 months I phoned marsh and they said I could put my car payments to half payments till I returned to work which they did. After returning to work I phoned them and used the payment to 350 pound to catch up with the arrears last month I increased it again to 400. I’ve revived a phone call off marsh on Monday saying I need to pay 370 pound as well as the 400 pound I’m pay to pay off the arrears because even tho I’ve been paying more then I should be paying Marsh are charging me 110 pound a month for being in arrears so my arrears are going up not down. Please can you give me soon advise what to do thanks

Comment

Hi

can you ask them for a copy of your account so you can confirm all charges, dont let them delay you, does any of the £110 per month come off the arrears
      crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

I will ask them today when I get a phone call and get back to you asap

Comment

cool, if ytou get the numbers put up on here and the details of the finace deal, some of the other posters are realy good at this side of things, they will just need to see all the fincance details first
          crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X